1. Looking forward to watching the sun set over this ocean next weekend. Oh, and the much-talked about sand volleyball game that will be happening.
2. I have gotten in to a very bad cycle of not sleeping well (at all) this week. Being a person that needs a lot of sleep to function, I know this cycle needs to end soon. And after reading this post, I think the first thing I may try is writing a list to help me relax and get things off my mind. Do you have any tips or tricks?
3. And speaking of bad habits, I have completely fallen off the cooking bandwagon. Not good. I am excited to get back in the kitchen and try this, this and (of course!) this. Want to come over for dinner?!
4. But enough confessions for one post. I am so proud of Brian who has signed up for the MS 150 Round Up Ride in Dallas this coming May! He is always up for a new challenge, and I can not wait to cheer him on through this one. If you would like to help the cause and fight MS, you can donate here.
5. On the topic of races…my first half marathon is this weekend. Oy. That is all.
6. Blog crush of the week? Frankie Hearts Fashion. I love her style and even though it is a little too edgy for my taste at times, the way she puts looks together is an endless resource for how to reinvent my closet.
7. Also, thanks to
Frankie Nicole, I am considering these. Total sucker for mints and all shades of green this season.
8. Shameless plug: Brian just got back from a quick trip to LA visiting the company he is now an investor in, MeUndies, and while there he scored me some free swag. I am now convinced that MeUndies has the softest underwear, socks and t-shirts out there. Favorites? This and this. In love.
9. Cheers to the weekend! We are hoping to squeeze in a burger and beer here if the weather holds. What are your plans? xo