1. Happy Friday! And drink up–doesn’t this Jalepeno Vodka Lemonade look….amazing?!
2. Did anyone see coverage of the George W. Bush Presidential Center Dedication yesterday?! Sadly, I live less than a mile from my alma mater and missed the ceremony due to work. Boo. But I am so proud to be a Mustang, and so honored to have this important national landmark sitting on my campus. I also love the united front that the five Presidents displayed yesterday for the event. Such an important gesture always, but especially in lieu of recent events. #ponyup
3. And speaking of local things, I must brag on Dallas for one quick sec. Klyde Warren Park, which opened last fall, is my absolute favorite new thing in town. Last night, I enjoyed beautiful Texas spring weather, a free jazz concert, and the dog park with some of my best friends. It was so fun and I look forward to many more evenings like it in the coming months.
4. We will be back at Klyde Warren tomorrow, as there is a French Bulldog meet and greet at the park! Um how perfect for Froggie?! Also, while there, I may check out this. Loving this Spring and park weather!
5. Blog Crush of the week: Vanilla Extract. Nichole and I share a love of fashion and Frenchies, and I am sorry, but how perfect is her blog?! I love her style, recipes and fun and fresh presentation. I mean. I loved polka dots before, but putting them in a rhyme?! Love.
6. I am currently on a self-imposed shopping/spending freeze. And after making this decision, J.Crew, Tory Burch, and Theory decided to have site-wide sales. Seriously, guys? Let’s coordinate better next time. Please and Thank you.
7. And speaking of saving money, last weekend I was in the kitchen in a big way. I made this, this and this for the first time, and my new favorite again. Shout out to Jessica who inspires me to keep on cooking and baking through her creative recipes and fabulous pictures.
8. Happy Weekending! I hope it is as delicous as this cupcake. xo